For a repetitive and ultra-stable leak test the G4-VZ model is the one to use.
Having Swiss technology for mass flow measurement, it is perfect for applications where speed and repeatability are essential.
It is featured with a precision electronic regulator, digital electronic meters, a flow sensor, and an air filter. Its main application is measurements of air escapes from 0,1 to 200NL/min.
It uses prAIR-SURE technology, which keeps pressure stabilized at the nominal value dynamically during the measurement process, thus guaranteeing reliability and high repeatability of the results.
- Its fully removable pneumatic module, facilitates maintenance/calibration
- Own valves with air-tightness-oriented technology
- Access control with NFC technology (RFID tag), with operator/user’s data registered for each test
- 7”-color display(800 x 480px), industrially robust and sensitive to the touch
- Pressure automatic electronic setting up to 30Bar
- Test time auto-parameterization
- Auto-cleaning and dynamic auto-test
- Warranted digital calibration with a built-in certificate and validity electronic control
- Ethernet communication interface(Modbus and HTTP) and 2 RS-232 ports (Scanners and printers)
- USB Flash Disk inlet for the collection of results, backup, and updating, among others
- Picture of the registered product on the equipment
- Statistic graphs of the results available on the screen
- Ultra-fast 24-bit A/D converter
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Compatible with imported devices and with TEX-G3 line
- Validated according to the European Community (CE Seal) for emissions and electromagnetic interferences
- Register of up to 1,000 tested parts with up to 16 inputs for each part
- Events schedules for reminding the operator about necessary actions to be performed throughout the day/shift
- Languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish or other language (on demand)
SPECIFIC FEATURES OF THE MODEL:
- FLOW measurement by mass flow electronic sensor;
- Pressure ranges: 5 / 30 / 200 / 1.000kPa
- Flow ranges: 0.1 / 0.5 / 5 / 20 / 50 / 200 NL/min
- Measurement units: NL/min, NmL/min, NL/h, NmL/h, NL/h
- Resolution: 0.0001 NL/min
- User local calibration function (reference by standard part)
- Load loss auto-compensation (available only for pressure electronic setting)
Having this solution implemented to your company, you will have the following Benefits within your reach:
- The only one in the world capable of measuring flows fast and with repeatability of 99%;
- It can measure upstream or downstream flows (on the hind part or on the front part);
- It can be used for measuring the diameter of tubes of up to 1/4″;
- It replaces flow meters and other analogic meters with quality.