For air-tightness measurement of leak units and in order to getting results traced by calibrated certificates, use the G4-VE model. This product has Swiss micro-leak technology, and it is featured with dedicated pneumatics.
The G4-VE model is fed with pressured dry air. After filling a tested part with air, it waits until it stabilizes, and then measures the remaining flow by means of a mass micro-leak sensor, by directly indicating the volumetric leak of the tested part. Then the leak is compared with the set parameters, and then the tester accepts the part should the part be in compliance.
It has electronic pressure setting, which makes this tester the ideal device for tests to complex volumes where the differential check cannot stabilize properly due to thermal variations in the part as well as in the environment.
In cases related to reference parts that are difficult to be implemented, the derived model G4-VF can be applied with both internal reference volume and automatic test start. The product is also featured with continuous measurement mode for further assessment of the leaking points.
- Its fully removable pneumatic module facilitates maintenance/calibration
- Own valves with air-tightness-oriented technology
- Access control with NFC technology (RFID tag), with operator/user’s data registered for each test
- 7”-color display (800 x 480px), industrially robust and sensitive to the touch
- Pressure automatic electronic setting up to 30Bar
- Test time auto-parameterization
- Auto-cleaning and dynamic auto-test
- Warranted digital calibration with built-in certificate and validity electronic control
- Ethernet communication interface (Modbus and HTTP) and 2 RS-232 ports (Scanners and printers)
- USB Flash Disk inlet for the collection of results, backup, and updating, among others
- Picture of the registered product on the equipment
- Statistic graphs of the results available on the screen
- Ultra-fast 24-bit A/D converter
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Compatible with imported devices and with TEX-G3 line
- Validated according to the European Community (CE Seal) for emissions and electromagnetic interferences
- Record of up to 1,000 tested parts with up to 16 inputs for each part
- Event schedules for reminding the operator about necessary actions to be performed throughout the day/shift
- Languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish or other language (on demand)
SPECIFIC FEATURES OF THE MODEL:
- Mass micro-leak sensor with 0,001mL/min resolution
- Test pressure: -30 / 30 / 200 / 500 / 800 / 1000kPa
- Pressure units: kPa, bar, psi, cmH2O, mmHg, or unit programmed by the user;
- Flow units: NmL/min(Sccm), NL/h, NmL/h
- Leak measurement ranges: 2 / 20 / 50 / 100 / 500 NmL/min
- TEX pneumatics– fully developed and manufactured in Brazil;
- Worldwide technical support;
- It performs air-tightness, obstruction, cycling, pre-filling, and external chamber tests;
Having this solution implemented to your company, you will have the following Benefits within your reach:
- Total traceability of the tested products through the use of scanner/printing features;
- Test parameters security by means of access level and traceability of changes x user;;
- It replaces important devices with reliability improvements;;
- It is more intuitive and easy to operate;
- National technical assistance as well as in field;
- Delivery date shorter than 25 days;
- It comes with incorporated Warranted certificate;
- Fully in English or other language.