In order to speed up air-tightness tests with repeatability and accuracy, Cosmo’s reference chamber is the best option.
Developed to create a stabilization “envelope” similar to the tested part, it enables you to perform thermal behavior setting and have air-tightness guarantee so as to prevent ‘reverse leaks” that can influence the test result.
They are supplied with several volumes and can be applied to any air-tightness tester, both national and imported.
- Reference Volumes: 50 / 100 / 200 / 1.000 / 2.000 / 5.000 mL
- Body made in anodized aluminum
- Maximum pressure: 5Mpa(100mL) / 3MPa(200mL) / l,7MPa (all of them)
- Fixing brackets for machines
- Don’t need to use same part as reference on Leak test equipments
- Fast stablization
- Good emulation of part’s thermal behavior